Resources for Seniors
- Safe Banking for Seniors Presentation
- Resources for Financial Caregiving
- Resources for Identifying Scams & Preventing Identity Theft
- Guarding Against Financial Abuse
- Social Security Scams
- IRS Imposter Scams
- 7 Tips to Help Older Adults Choose the Right Caregiver
- What is a Scam?
- 5 Ways to Spot a Lottery Scam
- Don’t Fall Victim to the Grandparent Scam
- 14 Red Flags for Elder Financial Abuse
For more information and other consumer resources, visit the American Bankers Association website.
Consumer Alert: Gift Card Scams
Scammers are targeting seniors with demands to send funds in the form of gift cards in order to pay off a debt or ransom, or to avoid arrest or deportation. Learn how to spot a gift card scam by downloading the Consumer Alert: Gift Card Scams flyer and watching the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) video below.