Dear Valued Customer,
During these challenging times, Luther Burbank Savings is here for you. As we continue to monitor the evolving situation related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), I want to update you on the additional measures we are taking and remind you of the resources available to you as our customer. At Luther Burbank Savings, our top priority remains to ensure continued support and service while maintaining the health and wellbeing of our customers and employees.
What we are doing today:
- Keeping all of our branches open, we are an essential service and are here to serve you
- Practicing social distancing by limiting the number of customers in the branch at any one time
- Communicating regularly with our employees to ensure their safety and yours
- Making hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray/wipes readily available for use in the branches
Effective March 30, 2020:
- Changing branch hours temporarily to 10:00am – 3:00pm PT, Monday thru Friday
We invite you to call your branch to conduct transactions by phone, including transfers between accounts, withdrawals by cashier’s check, placing stop payment orders, managing CD rollovers and getting loan inquiries answered. In addition, you may access cash from any ATM where your Luther Burbank Savings debit card is accepted and we will reimburse all ATM fees incurred. Also, please remember our online and mobile banking options allow you to bank from anywhere at any time. You may use these digital banking options to check your account balances, make transfers, pay bills and more. Log in or download the mobile app to get started.
Luther Burbank Savings is financially strong and I want to share details with you so that you can remain confident in your decision to bank with us, view our Statement of Condition. If you have any questions, feel free to contact your branch directly and continue to visit us online for up to date information.
President & Chief Executive Officer