Dear Valued Customers,
We are monitoring the rapidly changing situation related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) from federal and state agencies. We are issuing this communication to provide you with awareness regarding our preparations.
Our top priority is to ensure continued support and service to our customers while maintaining the health and wellbeing of our customers and employees.
• We are taking actions in line with the latest recommendations and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. You may visit their websites directly for more information by following these links: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or World Health Organization (WHO)
• We are communicating regularly with our employees to ensure their safety and that of our customers.
• All of our branches are open. Find a location near you.
• Our online and mobile banking options allow you to bank from anywhere, anytime. Learn more.
• We waive ATM fees from all other banks (including foreign banks) that use the Plus, Pulse, Accel and Money Pass networks.
• All employees and visitors to our locations have access to hand sanitizers and disinfectant spray/wipes.
We do not currently anticipate any impact to our ability to meet your banking and lending needs. If you are experiencing a hardship as a result of the COVID-19 virus, you may call us at 888-205-6005 to discuss ways we can help.
President & Chief Executive Officer
To read more about the safety of our institution, view our Statement of Condition.